We issue financial reports quarterly and our annual report and sustainability report in March of each year.
1 January - 31 March 2023
- Net sales increased by 8 per cent to MSEK 2,151 (1,992). Timber prices increased
by an average of 22 per cent, while delivery volumes decreased by 13 per cent.
Other sales increases are mainly attributable to concessions for wind power.
- Operating profit increased by 17 per cent and amounted to MSEK 562 (481).
Higher timber prices and revenues from wind power concessions were offset by
lower volumes from own forest and higher felling and forest management costs.
- Share of profits of associates amounted to MSEK –6 (233), mainly due to worse
market conditions for Setra Group.
- The reported net change in value of biological assets amounted to MSEK 305 (89).
- Profit for the quarter amounted to MSEK 647 (669), equivalent to SEK 5.46 (5.65)
Interim report January-June 2023
Interim report January-September 2023
Year-end report 2023